Junior marine in need of marriage advice
Create Post

Junior marine in need of marriage advice

I recently signed a page 11 and now can’t get married because I agreed to not for 4 years of my enlistment as part of the page 11. However I want to get married very deeply so what exactly could happen if I got married despite signing the page 11?

Similar Threads:

Are you on MSG? That is the only scenario that makes sense. The Marine Corps cannot legally tell you that you cannot get married. There is more to the story than you are saying, so as it currently sits im calling BS unless you are on MSG, in which case you shouldn't have volunteered for that position. Sucks to suck.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    When I see threads like this, I always hope Munky sees them. Seriously.

I didn't know the Military could deny you getting married under any circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I didn't know the Military could deny you getting married under any circumstance.
    that's news to me as well, Billy

You're already married. To the Corps. For 4 years. But if you want to be a bigamist go ahead and marry the girl.

Be glad you didn't marry a topless dancer in Oceanside after an all-nighter

Even though I was out of the MC at the time, I really wish the Corps would have told me not to get married the 1st 3 times. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoSixActual View Post
    You're already married. To the Corps. For 4 years. But if you want to be a bigamist go ahead and marry the girl.

Be glad you didn't marry a topless dancer in Oceanside after an all-nighter
    wait, was that you that I chose out of the blue to be my best man when I did that?Animated-gif-three-flashing-question-marks-picture-moving.gif

Thread Information