Climate Change endangering illegal aliens lives en-route to America.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Billy, it just proves that it's never too late to change.

maybe we SHOULD help all the illegals come here, then WE can take over a couple of south American countries and re-create the America we all knew and love ... of course, by then the US will be totally bankrupt and a gay criminal paradise, so those illegals will want to return home ...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

What we need to do is this......we should get NASA to equip special satellites with huge magnifying lenses , focused on U.S. southern borders. Remember when we were kids and we took a magnifying glass and burned up ants.....just saying....

can't use the term "wetbacks" anymore, it's not PC...new terminology for illegals entering via our southern border is "dusty butts"...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If America is as racist as the dems say, why does everyone want to come here? It’s because white people build the best societies. That may sound racist itself , but prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by etakerns View Post
    If America is as racist as the dems say, why does everyone want to come here? It’s because white people build the best societies. That may sound racist itself , but prove me wrong.
    You know Eric, this is black history month. Just listen and learn, Brother. They will tell us that America was built by black slaves. They won't empathize the fact that the black slaves that may have been used, was for no skill required jobs. Think about it.....can you just see some business establishment using a Headquarters made from tree trunks and bamboo leaves. Besides, there was a shortage of bananas and alligator fat to pay them with in those days.....just saying.....

How about this to ponder? They have said that the earth is just a little off its axis.
    Well, since we discovered oil to you as energy, we have pumped oil out of the ground, put up dams, to change what way water can run, and blasted junk into space.
    To say that climate change is possible. It is something to think about. We are using our land and using it for what ever we need. There's something going on and it's changing fast. If we don't find something new to run our cars, jets, trains, trucks, and missions to space besides what we are using, we will have a critical crisis on our hands. But these temps have me a little worried. Along with all this funky weather we are having. What will happen in 150 years or 1000 years or so?

Well, lets see. Do we know that funky weather and these temps haven't happened a 1,000 times since the beginning of time....No, we don't. All we know is what the liberal azzwipes tell us is happening. Also, let us not forget the money lurking behind all the liberal bullshet.....

here's a bit of news the media won't tell you about CO2, At our highest output in 2007 the US put out 6.14 Billion tons of CO2.
    Now here's the kicker, each gown tree takes in 48lbs every year, The USA has about 300 billion trees, according to the USDA, which means that our forests alone take in and process 14.4 TRILLION tons of CO2 every year... proof that the whole "CO2 greenhouse gas" is full of crap...

Holy cow Pat, so I hear you saying if we cut down on the amount of co2 we're producing then we're going to lose a hell of a lot of trees. The entire world will turn into a barren desert.

I don't know about you all but I'm turning my air conditioner down to 65 degrees and I'm grilling out every day from now on. I'm also buying an old gas guzzler tomorrow. I can't do this all by myself so I need lots of help, our new course must be to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Holy cow Pat, so I hear you saying if we cut down on the amount of co2 we're producing then we're going to lose a hell of a lot of trees. The entire world will turn into a barren desert.

I don't know about you all but I'm turning my air conditioner down to 65 degrees and I'm grilling out every day from now on. I'm also buying an old gas guzzler tomorrow. I can't do this all by myself so I need lots of help, our new course must be to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post

Yep, the % of CO2 in our atmosphere is 0.04 %, if it drops to 0.03 % then plant life begins to die.

Credits
    Savings
    Any body else notice a$$gas increasing more and more
    in and about the skivies as we all get older ?????

Thread Information