A Word of Warning From Long Ago
Create Post
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

A Word of Warning From Long Ago

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy.
    While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued, but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
    Samuel Adams

Similar Threads:

Very true, what foresight the men of that day had. Perhaps they are the ones that should be called the greatest generation. Just saying.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    They knew what they were doing, Russ.
    That's for sure.

Very true.....and you can point your finger in many directions, at many different people, and many different decisions.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They where Men not Mice like today.They had Dueling for a Reason !! Fast forward too now,same People that Spat On Nam Veterans are Running the Show now...Cowards and Punks,Who Use the FBI DOJ,and The TAX man too Chill Your Chit Out !!

Even back in our day, I've always described it as "self correcting," meaning if anyone got 2 out of line they'd be corrected immediately. Now we've got all these cry-baby whiners, the draft dodgers and such. I used to tell others 2 feel sorry for the little f'ers as they were born with a birth defect - no balls.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Amen Russ...when Cheating Lying & Stealing is looked Upon as Cool or whatEv these Fuks these days aspirations are ? The lack of Discipline and sheer Laziness speaks volumes about the Character Of most in this Society.But then again not much surprises my A$$ anymore.

Credits
    Savings
    " Fast forward too now,same People that Spat On Nam Veterans are Running the Show now...Cowards and Punks,Who Use the FBI DOJ,and The TAX man too Chill Your Chit Out !! "

Agree Fist.....hated them screw loose "hippies" and we can see their commie influences RUINING this country! They were commies then and they are still Commies now!....The dog tag Marines were the worst!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yepper Communist and those Whom aspire to Be.Years ago I was cruising Georgetown DC my old stomping grounds in HS.That Liberal A$$hole Punk John Kerry and His Vietnam Vets against the War crew where throwing their Medals back.I was wearing my Old field Jacket with USMC EGA On pocket.I had probably busted down a 6pack Of Tall Boys,Him and another Commie pass me walking on key bridge,stopped and asked Me something about the War or whatEv ? Trying to give Me His Horsechit Wisdom ,I just laughed at Him and His Pet Squirrel and told Em too Beat It.I felt like Snapping His Neck like a Twig and throwing His A$$ Off Key Bridge lol Hell I could have blamed it on PTSD and got a 100% alot earlier

Now, a lot of the young female hippies weren't that bad. I dated one while at Pendleton before my vacation in the Nam. She was a lot of fun, she even missed all the weekend peace marches before I left so she could spend time with me.

She wrote me my entire time and when I got home we met for coffee. She told me she hoped I didn't mind but she had married one of those draft dodger hippy protestors while I was gone. Of course I said no problem and then she took me home with her and we had one last wild time under the sheets. That free love wasn't bad, f'n hippies. At least I got one of them. Just saying.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Blacks Beach NUDE Beach San Diego

I agree Russ...I was dating an Admirals Daughter saw her out in Cali when I was in Balboa,She was coming UP the Path on the Cliff from Blacks Beach,was about 20’ away and had a Roach Clip hanging OFF Her Pubic Hairs,they where neatly trimmed,Her Daddy was Squared away for a Sailor lol...I knew a lot of Military brats that where Hippies but they weren’t Commies...they where just caught Up in the times and Loved Too Party and so Did I...

Ahh, all those lovely memories....

Indeed...!!!

I went to a party with 2 of my Marine Buddies. A Navy guy we met took us with him to Redondo Beach (spelling). I saw all these young hippies acting weird. I thought they were drunk. I asked where the booze was. There was no booze. First time in my life I was ever around drugs. Anyway, one young hippie gal took me by the hand and we went down to the beach, it was dark. This gal gave me the fvcking of my life. However, unlike Russ, I never saw her again, but, I damn sure thought about her.....

Billy, I didn't have to see her again brother, you saw her for me. Thanks.

Thread Information