New Joins...
Create Post

Thread: New Joins...

New Joins...

Be ADVISED...

Failure to fill out any information on your profiles will result in you being terminated from participation on this site.

Anyone claiming "Marine" status, failure to provide, Rank, MOS, Units and dates served will result in automatic DELETION.

NUFF SAID...!!!

~FO~
    Admin

Similar Threads:

And don't forget to add...don't lie on your info, because there are real Veteran Marines on here that has acute poser smell......

Credits
    Savings
    Thursday

12-16-21 08:50 AM
    Done
    29palms

29palms
    Marine Free Member

Credits
    Savings

Done

I'm done in here. I see you were trying pm me. Don't worry I won't post here no more that's it. Not worth my time anymore as it was before. No hard feelings here to anyone. Carry on and enjoy the sight. Sorry for any offenses or confusion. I'm done here. Just one last thing. I may be several things but I am not a wannabe Marine poser. I served the USMC honorably and that is that. I got my status I got the VA. See you in another 6 years.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 29palms
    I'm done in here. I see you were trying pm me. Don't worry I won't post here no more that's it. Not worth my time anymore as it was before. No hard feelings here to anyone. Carry on and enjoy the sight. Sorry for any offenses or confusion. I'm done here. Just one last thing. I may be several things but I am not a wannabe Marine poser. I served the USMC honorably and that is that. I got my status I got the VA. See you in another 6 years.

Semper Fi

Thread Information