Marines killed and wounded, Kabul Airport
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1/8 & 2/1 are the 2 Marine Battalions inside the wire. Latest report: 10 Marines KIa and dozens more wounded. Not looking good to keep everything calm. Both Battalions are equipped with full compliment of weapons and ammo. S/F

Biden will blame it on something off the wall. The man is not fit to be in charge of anything. God help us all....

Credits
    Savings
    Latest is 12-13 Marines killed!...NWO needs a war?....They are pushing the tensions to that end! IMO

Days like this make me wish I could drop 30 years and put on a set of cammies.

In spite of the withdrawal agreement, lethal force was never off the table...and if Biden had authorized sustained air attacks on Taliban formations and mechanized columns during their offensive, it would've disrupted and delayed them before they reached Kabul...buying time and security for evacuations with a minimum of risk.

As it stands now, a bunch of illiterate tribal goons are in charge of security at the airport.

RIP warriors.
    Biden needs to resign immediately or be dragged out of office. He is an absolute disgrace.

Biden has them with their hands tied behind their backs, thus that are not to engage...

SF Marine Warriors...

Attached Images Attached Images

It's been a very long time since we've had a Democrat in office that valued human life. Think back to Hillary Clinton comment that it doesn't matter, it's over, get over it. I love America and all it stands for, but, as I've commented before, Russia looks better every day. At least Russia, for what ever reason, has the balls to back up what they proclaim. John Kennedy was the last real American Democrat that put America before any political bullshet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Keller View Post
    RIP warriors.
    Biden needs to resign immediately or be dragged out of office. He is an absolute disgrace.
    That'd be ok if it weren't for our current VP. I don't reckon she'd be any better...and probably worse.

The latest update on casualties that I've heard are 12 Marines and one Corpsman killed. 95 civilians killed in the blast. This placeholder president is a spineless weakasssed bastard. During my/our time I'm certainly glad we didn't have the NVA keeping us safe. Hell, keeping someone "safe" is what we did to help other people. Our AO was one of the least "safe" places in the world at the time.

The Germans, Dutch, English and others are pulling all their civilians out, at least some governments have some brass. Looks like our/y'all's so-called president was born with a birth defect; no BALLS. Just saying.

Johnny Joey Jones yesterday said on Fox that at times the War Dogs need to eat, it's time they were fed.

This is not over. We are not in a good place. Almost like this was part of a plan. Bill

Quote Originally Posted by billcpoulton View Post
    This is not over. We are not in a good place. Almost like this was part of a plan. Bill
    Bill, it is a plan. Thant's the only thing that makes any sense. Most/all of obidens handlers were with him and bamma.

Thread Information