Hitler would be Proud that America is using his "Play Book"
Create Post

Hitler would be Proud that America is using his "Play Book"

Critics plan lawsuits against three area institutions for promoting 'critical race theory'

Bill Salisbury, Pioneer Press, St. Paul, Minn.
    ·2 min read

Jul. 27—Critics of "critical race theory" on Monday announced they are filing lawsuits against the Hennepin Healthcare System, the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the Lakeville School District, accusing them of bullying or retaliating against employees, students and parents by promoting what they call a racially divisive and demeaning ideology.
    Doug Seaton, attorney for the plaintiffs, said at a state Capitol news conference that the three institutions are telling their employees and students that white people are oppressors who benefit from systemic racism and that Black people are oppressed by whites who are intrinsically racist whatever they do.
    Seaton, the president of the Upper Midwest Law Center, which works with the conservative Twin Cities think tank Center of the American Experiment, said his clients are seeking to end propagandizing of critical race theory (CRT) at the institutions.
    While CRT has become a buzzword in conservative politics and media, the actual theory is an academic framework taught in graduate-level courses. It contends that racism is structural — that is, that racism is built into American culture and entrenched in American institutions.
    Dr. Tara Gustilo, a Hennepin Health physician, said she filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, alleging the health system discriminated against her by demoting her as chair of their obstetrics and gynecology department after she objected to a hospital program that she believed promoted more "racially segregated care."
    "I shouldn't be demoted or retaliated against because I don't agree with the racially divisive and demeaning CRT ideology," she said.
    Aaron Norgren said he is suing his employer, the state human services department, for disciplining him for refusing to participate in "anti-racist" training that promoted the notion that "if your skin is not a certain color, you're a racist."
    A DHS spokesperson said Monday the lawsuit had not been served on the department and they didn't have information about it. Representatives for Hennepin Healthcare and the Lakeville school district could not be reached for comment late Monday afternoon.
    Bob Cajune of Lakeville said he will file a federal lawsuit against that city's school district for posting "Black Lives Matter" posters in its buildings while disallowing "All Live Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" signs. Black lives do matter, he said at the press conference, but prohibiting expression of other viewpoints is political discrimination.
    The goal of the three lawsuits is "political neutrality" in classrooms and public institutions, Seaton said, who added, "CRT will create or exacerbate racism."

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I hope people keep fighting against CRT. I’m hearing about it everywhere. Not in my local area per say but all over the media. If you really look at CRT it sounds very racist at heart. And there are different definitions of CRT , there doesn’t seem to be a clear definition of it. It’s like it’s a moving target applied in all different kinds of situations. I understand it’s saying white man bad, POC oppressed. But when I hear reports of different people explaining it, What I hear is , the white man has standards so high that POC can’t seem to meet them, and therefore white people need to lower their standards and give handouts to POC just so they can compete.

Affirmative action is actually a clear definition of racism. The best man doesn’t get the job or promotion based on results, but you get the promotion based on skin color.
    That is itself racist against white peoples. But then again if racist against whitey , it’s allowed.

I don’t mind if university’s want to offer it as a credit course, by all means have at it. If you want to waste your time and money and credits on a course it’s your right, I could care less. After all it’s only a theory and not fact. And that’s why I don’t want this taught as in public schools as “fact” to young children because it’s not, it’s only theory. And a false theory at that!

Credits
    Savings
    It CRT has striking similarities to the Islamic philosophies & hatreds they impose?

This bullshet that all White people are born racist and oppress the black race, is nothing more than the black race attempting to justify their own failures. The radical blacks in America have never, ever took responsibility for their own faults. It has always been the White Man that was to blame.

They , Want to Kill Daddy.Hello Mongoose.

Hey Doc.......where ya been, Brother?

I don't get it... For the last 30 or so years I thought race relations were consistently getting better. But in the last year its changing by the week....toward the downside.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The latest trend is orchestrated.

Everything is race and gender, but that is 100% planned. Not a natural course of events. Master agitators love to divide us every chance they get. Rather than explore what unites us, their hateful and destructive ideology is deployed on a daily basis.

Your absolutely right, Dave. This division of Americans started with Obama. There really is no telling just how deep this shet goes. I can assure you, Obama was following orders, as is Biden. I'm sure we might be surprised to know all those involved in this life changing agenda.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    True, Billy.

Thread Information