The future of Law Enforcement Officers......
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The future of Law Enforcement Officers......

Aria DiMezzo calls herself a “transsexual Satanist anarchist,” and someday soon she hopes her New Hampshire county will call her “Sheriff.”
    DiMezzo is already beating the odds, winning the GOP nomination in the sheriff’s race despite her libertarian leanings, her title of “High Priestess of the Reformed Satanic Church, and her decidedly non-law-and-order campaign slogan: “F–k the Police.”
    “So you’re mad. I get it,” DiMezzo blogged Friday about all the hate mail she’s been receiving since news got out of her nomination in Cheshire County.
    But “I was always upfront about who I am,” she said of her nomination, which she partly credits to the same kind of “It’s all broken” sentiments that got President Trump elected.
    And as for anyone who voted for her without knowing anything about her, she had this to say: “I didn’t think that so many voters were just … completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.
    “Your anger is with the system that has lied to you. Your anger is with the system that convinced you to believe in it, trust it, and have faith in it, when it is completely and utterly broken.”
    Some 4,000 people cast votes for DiMezzo in the Sept. 8 primary.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The system is not "completely and utterly broken". This candidate is.

Credits
    Savings
    Stories like this, and stories about the rioting in various cities, do not reflect, even remotely, American sentiment as a whole about this country's values-----these incidents are like freak shows at a circus, UNrepresentative of the country as a whole, but good for PT Barnum museums and Barnum and Bailey type circuses that come to town once in awhile----the bearded lady, the 800 pound man- the shortest man on Earth, the tallest, the most grotesque---------all these things, including what's going on currently, are freakish things and people who are misfits, who grew up into monsters, who burn and pillage and plunder, and THEY make the headlines, not the ten thousand Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts who raised money across America for worthy causes. They will never appear in the media. They are too normal.

You have it right, Dave. There was a time when this azzhole would have been drawn and quartered for even dreaming about being Sheriff.....

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    The system is not "completely and utterly broken". This candidate is.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On second thoughts......we should never judge a person by looks, personality, ability, dedication, race, sex, gender, perversions, phobias, religion, character, criminal history, mental capacity, or whether they are living or dead......just saying....

Credits
    Savings
    Nah, let's continue to judge them. Our opinions are correct 99% of the time.

I agree with Mama Teresa; I mean Dave. Good posts

ORDO AD CHAO

Credits
    Savings
    hahaha, haven't heard Mother Teresa nickname for me in ages, Mitch.

Well then, I'll just say it again for you Dave. Of course I'll shorten it to Muther.

Credits
    Savings
    Ah, that's a little different, Russ. LOL

What's worse than her running is that there enough people who think it's a good idea, that she might actually win.
    Scary times.

Credits
    Savings
    That's what I meant---those people who think there's nothing wrong about it are freaks and misfits, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Keller View Post
    What's worse than her running is that there enough people who think it's a good idea, that she might actually win.
    Scary times.
    then they will GET the police that they DESERVE....

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Read it closer......she is a he. His name is Ray. Transgender.....

Thread Information