Draft
Create Post

Thread: Draft

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Draft

I've been observing that ever since the US whacked that Iranian nutjob (so called general), that the snowflakes are in an absolute panic that they are on the verge of being drafted for WWIII.

Obviously, these people don't bother to learn about the workings of their obligations as citizens. If they did, they'd know that no actual draft exists right now, only the long time requirement for registration.

I was reading, that because applying for student loans requires draft registration for males (born as biological males), some of these pea brains are cancelling their applications for loans, thinking that will make them ineligible to be drafted.

Such mental midgets. The military might be better off without them.

Similar Threads:

I don't know, Zulu, maybe we should draft them and put them in the front and use them as expendable decoys, at least that would limit the chances of a lot of them reproducing...

Maybe they have been talking with some of the 60,000 cowards that fled to Canada during the VN War.

Just saw an article on the news,snowflakes are getting text messages stating they have just been drafted by the Army. More panic at colleges,etc.

I just find it funny the amount of experts and snowflakes that have come out during this time of turmoil. It is almost like we have been at a state of war since like 2003 but America even though they pretend like they remember the troops there are people getting blown the F up in Iraq and Afghan maybe less so than in 03 - 08 but there are still people dying in these AO's. These soft individuals neednt worry about being drafted they are so soft they would be more of a hindrance than a help if drafted. Not sure if any of you were draftees but I feel this up and coming generation is exponentially softer than those that were drafted in Vietnam..

They should bring the draft back, send them all to the Army of None, the army needs all the help they can get, lmao, Semper Fidelis.

First, this panic about "OMG IT'S WW3 WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!" is funny, ridiculous and sad at the same time - y'all know like I do that no, it's not freakin' total war. I tried to explain to one youngster why that just isn't going to happen, but he was so brainwashed that I just disengaged. I mean, it's been what - three days? And the Iranians have already blinked and started to back down.

But maybe a draft would do people good - 2 or 3 years for everybody, just to break them out of their bubbles. I don't think the Marine Corps would want hardly any of them, but maybe the Air Force?

Eh, we'll see. It's good to be back shootin' the sh*t with you cranky suckers!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by madsox View Post
    First, this panic about "OMG IT'S WW3 WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!" is funny, ridiculous and sad at the same time - y'all know like I do that no, it's not freakin' total war. I tried to explain to one youngster why that just isn't going to happen, but he was so brainwashed that I just disengaged. I mean, it's been what - three days? And the Iranians have already blinked and started to back down.

But maybe a draft would do people good - 2 or 3 years for everybody, just to break them out of their bubbles. I don't think the Marine Corps would want hardly any of them, but maybe the Air Force?

Eh, we'll see. It's good to be back shootin' the sh*t with you cranky suckers!

SF
    I would have to agree with you........ on both parts, the draft and the cranky suckers......lol

Maybe w could just start collecting phone numbers and texting the snowflakes a "GREETINGS: YOU have been DRAFTED for service in the UNITED STATES ARMY for a period to be determined by the CONGRESS of the UNITED STATES, or until 90 days AFTER the cessation of hostilities with IRAN, whichever comes first"

Local Board 421

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    irpat54,

I don't think the Air Force would want any draftees either. They already have plenty of snowflakes, but the AF likes to pick their own.

Pat, that should permanently end the need for ANY troops in the "Middle East" forever... there won't even be a single herdsman to be found anywhere....

I know, I about fell off my chair when my friend sent that to me...

Thread Information