MCRD San Diego Nov. 1967 thru Feb. 1968 Platoon 3327 Sound Off
Create Post

MCRD San Diego Nov. 1967 thru Feb. 1968 Platoon 3327 Sound Off

I would like anyone from this platoon to sound off and let me know if your still around. I am looking for a copy of our platoon year book and a platoon pic. Mine where lost in a flood and would like to replace them and anything else you might be able to copy and send. My e-mail address is " freetrapper1950@yahoo.com" or you can message me here.
    Thanks John Johnson

Similar Threads:

We were there at the same time. I was in Plt. 3321. Dec.67-Feb.68. Talk to ( Marine 1955 )

I seen his Post and Sorry I don't have that book..
    I do have section and it's in the forum looking for leathernecks.. it's helping you find you platoon books .. Good Luck..

I'm glad to see someone is still alive and will admit to being that old!

Thanks, I will wait and see if anyone pipes up, tried the post history museum but they are not taking any orders till feb of 2020 might have to wait on them.

Go to and click on Community, click on members list.....there is a search box there....try that...

Looking for any Marines from Plt 292 SD. Graduating in Summer 1967. I am also looking for graduation book from that class. House fire destroyed much of my photos. John Martin jtmartin292@gmail.com

Thread Information