Marine D.I.'s physically and mentally abusive - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Billy these posts are not supposed to be true.

could you imagine if this were posted in the poolee section? as gullible as some of the kids are today, what a culture shock they would get...lol

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Our training schedule was Saturdays and Sundays. The rest of the week we had cookouts, field trips to various points of interest in and near Parris Island, including Washington DC once. Those were the days. We were issued a small refrigerator, and although we complained to our drill instructors that the refrigerators did not hold as much beer as we had thought, they ignored our complaints, but promised to petition the commanding general for relief.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Speaking of the commanding general, he came through our barracks once, early on, and was disgusted by what he found. I never saw drill instructors chewed out as much as they were that day. He found us doing bends and thrusts and push ups and told our worthy instructors that this was not to be endured any longer. These recruits will get the wrong idea about our Corps, with so much physical exercise, unnecessarily. Look at them, they're all in shape! he bellowed, and stalked out of the barracks, angry as a hornet. It turned out that his philosophy was that leisure, in the proper amounts, would make a Marine just as surely as a lot of physical and mental exertion would. We needed time, he thought, to think about becoming Marines.

all of that "time for thought" would be just the ticket for all of those nerds with studs in their faces and facial tattoos that want to be Marines without boot camp..... where would they learn all the secrets to "gourmet cooking in the wilderness", and "amphibious soccer".... they'd also miss out on their chance on "the Dating Game" or "Naked in the Wilderness" where they get to go naked into the bush for a week with two married women in need of some good loving....

And that's another reason that I call myself a Bush Marine.

ROFLMBO... Bush Marine... now the secrets out...

'ol Russ means that in more ways than one.....LOL.....

Billy is a Bush Marine as well, I just have a much higher culling point, if you know what I mean.

I glad I got my Harley Boots on Man.....

Attached Images Attached Images

every time I see a preview of "Full Metal Jacket", I think of my favorite character "Animal Mother", who of course, was modeled after our real life Billy Mongoose...…...

Thread Information