Conservative Comes Out MBest11x
Create Post

Conservative Comes Out MBest11x

I posted this here because of the language, but if you Mods think it will be okay please move it to open squad bay for everyone to enjoy ROFLMBO at these guys.

Similar Threads:

Great video.....truth of the times.....everyone needs to laugh at this.....

all are veterans they sell Blackwater coffee, although it's hard to get because it's always sold out...lol... they also sell T-shirts and other things.

In Nam....I made coffee out of mud puddles several times. Mud was a way of life in the Nam. Us hard Corps Grunts made coffee out of Agent Orange instead of water and used gun powder to flavor it, instead of sugar. It was really refreshing to have a good cup of coffee to wash down the Leeches and Bamboo Vipers we ate for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    In Nam....I made coffee out of mud puddles several times. Mud was a way of life in the Nam. Us hard Corps Grunts made coffee out of Agent Orange instead of water and used gun powder to flavor it, instead of sugar. It was really refreshing to have a good cup of coffee to wash down the Leeches and Bamboo Vipers we ate for breakfast.
    yum, yum!

That's why I never drank coffee in the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    God I hated the mud and bugs, but I always thought that Marine Grunts made their coffee with the blood of the enemy.

Credits
    Savings
    04-09-18, 08:17 AM #4
    Mongoose

Super Moderator Platinum Member

04-09-18, 11:57 AM #6
    advanced

Marine
    That's why I never drank coffee in the bush.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Can remember , once or twice

doing the packet's dry-little at a time

Thread Information