Will it be enough ?
Create Post

Will it be enough ?

I am currently enrolled in a community college so i can earn the 15 credits i need to enlist, because the Marines wont accept my GED alone.
    I enrolled into enough classes next semester in spring 2018 that will add up to 15 credits in total. i want to share with ya'll my classes, i just need to know if these classes are all i'm gonna need, like do the physical classes count? i need to know so i don't waste my time please and thanks.
    • ENGL-71 = 4 credits
    • MATH-60 = 5 credits
    • Astronomy-180 = 3 credit (i know random but, the class fits into my schedule)
    • Weights class = 1 credit
    • Hiking class = 2 credit
    = 15 credit in total

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't think the weights class or the hiking class will count. Ask your recruiter (or go see a recruiter and ask).

Send a private message to Kamauxx. He was a recruiter and may be able to answer your questions.

Good luck.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Two good responses. Do both. Get the correct answer before you continue on with your studies. In my day, which was during the Civil War, or might as well have been, with all the changes occurring, a GED was no problem. Now it is. Why? Others more educated than I am in these mysteries would have to say. But do check with a recruiter and also PM the former recruiter here. Keep us posted please, and good luck to you.

Thread Information