Recon and prior drug use - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Am I eligible to join Recon although I experimentally smoked weed twice and swore I never will do it again?
    - I am not 100% about this so if someone has better information then please correct me. I don't believe that you smoking weed a couple of times prior to joining would make you ineligible to try out for Recon. I have just never heard of it disqualifying someone.

And if something happens to where I don't complete Recon, will I still be put back into 8152?
    -
    I had a Marine try out for Recon and he was an Airframe mechanic. He didn't make it through and they sent him right back to us. So it appears that if you fail recon then you would return to your primary MOS.

I think it is a good thing that you have confidence in yourself and your abilities, but I think you have a lot to learn. The first thing you need to learn is respect and calling Marines snowflakes ("Yall some sensitive snowflakes") will not go well for you. Focus on earning the title of Marine, and then you can tackle the goal of Recon. Success doesn't come in giant leaps, it comes in small steps.

We may be sensitive. But we have all earned the title - that you only aspire to.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thread closed. Questions answered. Black helo en route for disrespect toward Marines.

Ya'll should be ashamed......you may have just met the next Rambo....I already feel safer, just knowing he is out there lurking

Thread Information