Who pretends to be a Marine?!? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now you're getting it! Overachiever indeed.

That pretty much puts the last nail in his coffin as far as I'm concerned. You only go to one boot camp and only once (with a few, very limited exceptions mainly to do with medical reasons). Plus the curriculum is the same at both boot camps, except Parris Island people have flat land, but sand fleas to deal with, and San Diego recruits have mountains and a flippin' loud international airport literally right next door (guess where I went to boot camp?)

Lenny is right. Most Marines won't forget their platoon number or DIs names. Time does destroy some details, but some things never go away.

Dump the dude and hopefully achieve peace of mind. Good luck. Feel free to drop back in and participate in any of the threads you have access to. We have a very nice Canadian lady who is in and out of here frequently.

I talked to Mitch last night on the phone.....he's going to find out if your BF is real or not today. One thing he did say on the phone was "Foster" was in Okinawa, and 3rd Force was never there. They were up in the Northern part of Okinawa.

Some years ago the wife and I went to a big biker bar (Peggy's Corral) and ran across some friends of ours in the Nam Knights. I was introduced to a new guy who told me he had gone to both PI and SD for boot and had done his infantry training out at Elliot's Beach. Really tough training.

I pulled a couple of the Nam Knight friends of mine over and told them they had a poser there, they said they wanted to make sure though. To me a poser is a poser. A couple of years later I saw the poser again and he was now their president. Go figure.

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lots of pretenders out there....

Perhaps you can square away your profile so the gents can help you better.

Zulu? are you saying Im nice?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Lots of pretenders out there....

Perhaps you can square away your profile so the gents can help you better.

Zulu? are you saying Im nice?
    Why, yes I am. Aren't you?

The reply I always use when someone says Semper Fi is (Do or Die). That is the way I was taught many moons ago and that is what I use.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I would like to think so....but it can go either way sometimes... depends on who you talk to....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Patriotic, you said your boyfriend of several years.. then you said for the past 4 years he has been pretending to be a Marine. Who was he pretending to be for the 3 other years?

I've read this a couple of times and am wondering why you went to POWNETWORK.com instead of Stolenvalor.com...???

Pownetwork doesnt aid in getting records of any kind, it's stolen valor that bust's posers...

This entire story is failing the smell test PatriotNurse...

This sounds like a "Natalie" story...

I'm closing this until you pm myself with a better explanation PN1...

Thread Closed...

Thread Information