recruiter assistance
Create Post

recruiter assistance

so got a phone call from my Marine recruiter and was told that he should hear back from my tattoo waiver tomorrow. and the latest i would be swearing in would be this friday.
    I have been wanting to make it official for a few months now. but he ask be if i would like to take part in recruiter assistance , don't know much about it but i'm older and i could only guess what it means. but to me sounds like i would be some form of a taxi for poolee's or go to malls or schools and what not. anyone here take part in this program ? whats the pro's and con's ?

thanks

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    No one is going to notice this thread in this section, like they would elsewhere. PM foxtrotoscar and ask him where the best place would be to locate this thread. In the meantime, look down below your post and you will see "Similar Threads". Take a look at some of those that are on topic. Good luck.

You have to graduate from boot camp to participate in the Recruiter Assistance Program.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Very true, Keg---unless they mean something less formal than that, like assisting in some way prior to even going to boot camp, like a volunteer etc. I don't know, just a guess.

The Dep poolee program.

A Recruiter Assistant is a recent Graduate from Boot Camp, they lend thier experience for credibility to the Recruiter as needed.

They do not act as a gopher
    for poolees...!!!

Also, you need to get into the habit of asking questions like these from your Recruiter, that's their job...

Answering questions...

Thread moved to ask a Marine...

Thread Information