I enlisted: My short story - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    According to the wanna b all you have to do to become a Marine is do so many pushups and pull-ups. What a joke. Back in the day I/we were known as a dumb shiit grunts, and fast forward to today, now everyone wants to be us without paying the price I might add. What a turn around. I guess it's because what be did is the stuff that legends are made of. Long live the Corps.
    Oh damn here you go again Russ.
    Is that the level of your reading comprehension honey?

By me mentioning and encouraging him to work on his PFT and transfer to the Marine Corps when he’s ready, you took it that I solely meant that the push-ups and pull-ups are the only requirements?

Please go to the bar, drink and have fun.
    You seem just awfully salty for no reason J
    -Josh

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    holy cow that was the most long winded, un important post ive read thus far... um snowflake the gentlemen on here have seen more, done more and well probably dont care about your ingrown toenail. and to Josh... your a new comer, behave properly and show some respect.. this is a Marine site and you are a guest here... calling these Marines idiots wont serve you well at all.....
    Sir or ma’am,

I always showed respect to those who behaved as though they graduated elementary school.

No reason to crap on someone who enlisted in the Army.
    I simply encouraged him to work on his PFT and others and seek to transfer to the USMC later.

Apparently this salty dude has to insult everyone.
    Hey, I got no problem but was being entertained.

-Josh

Marine Family Free Member Mistybluelady's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    how entertaining you are, I wish for the old days of the chat room... where i could watch the interactions with you and the so called salty group of fine gentlemen that I am proud to call my friends. Funny how your patterns of writing and your phrasing are very similar to someone else that was once upon a time lurking in the shadows...

Credits
    Savings
    how entertaining you are, I wish for the old days of the chat room... where i could watch the interactions with you and the so called salty group of fine gentlemen that I am proud to call my friends. Funny how your patterns of writing and your phrasing are very similar to someone else that was once upon a time lurking in the shadows...
    Mistybluelady,

quick reply there J

If you’re suggesting that I’m a previous member, I’m not.
    If I was being wrong, please enlighten me.
    It’s wrong to belittle everyone that hasn’t earned the title but wants to join the “open discussion”.

I simply encouraged this Army recruit to work hard if his dream is to be in the USMC.
    Appaently, the USMC veterans think that they’re the baddest dudes and everyone who hasn’t gone to the USMC boot camp is a joke.
    So, how some Raiders and Recons aren’t even T1/T2 special forces?
    As far as I know, Delta Forces (possibly DEVGRU) are the only T1, and followed by T2: Navy SEALS and Green Berets.

I have no intention of interacting with people with minimal brain capacity.
    Misty, don’t take this as an insult.

But the admins here gotta manage those salty users.

-Josh

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Please Josh.. it would take more than the likes of you to insult me...I take what you say with a grain of salt as that is all its worth... as to my quick reply? yes my small brain can think quite fast...

Credits
    Savings
    Please Josh.. it would take more than the likes of you to insult me...I take what you say with a grain of salt as that is all its worth... as to my quick reply? yes my small brain can think quite fast...
    You misread my reply.
    I didn’t even attempt to insult you. I simply suggested that my explanation shouldn’t be misconstrued as an insult.

As a small brain replying quickly, that wasn’t meant for you either.
    I simply stated that you replied quickly.

It seems so far you aren’t as stupid as those veterans who think they’re the fiercest dudes and have every right to insult everyone here.

You haven't been offensive or rude like those idiots I aforementioned (without having to call out specific usernames), thus I do not have any problem with you.
    I hope it stays that way.

Have a good day,
    -Josh

*** joshhhh ***

If you continue to denigrate Marines on this site by calling them idiots you'll be placed in a time out...

You have been warned...

Any other issues should be done through PM...

It's so funny that young wanna-bes think that Special forces, Navy Seals, or Recon, are the real warriors.....they should try being a Grunt during war time. Unlike the others, we get up close and take the war to the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by joshhhh View Post
    Mistybluelady,

quick reply there J

If you’re suggesting that I’m a previous member, I’m not.
    If I was being wrong, please enlighten me.
    It’s wrong to belittle everyone that hasn’t earned the title but wants to join the “open discussion”.

I simply encouraged this Army recruit to work hard if his dream is to be in the USMC.
    Appaently, the USMC veterans think that they’re the baddest dudes and everyone who hasn’t gone to the USMC boot camp is a joke.
    So, how some Raiders and Recons aren’t even T1/T2 special forces?
    As far as I know, Delta Forces (possibly DEVGRU) are the only T1, and followed by T2: Navy SEALS and Green Berets.

I have no intention of interacting with people with minimal brain capacity.
    Misty, don’t take this as an insult.

But the admins here gotta manage those salty users.

-Josh
    Insulting Marines is your game, you would make perfect azzwipe,lol, Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    As Joshhhh was also insulting Marines on another thread, he was given two-weeks vacation to rethink his life.

Credits
    Savings
    Yesterday, 06:40 PM #25

he needs more ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    It's so funny that young wanna-bes think that Special forces, Navy Seals, or Recon, are the real warriors.....they should try being a Grunt during war time. Unlike the others, we get up close and take the war to the enemy.
    Ain't that the truth. One good think though is that you never see any posers saying they are us, they're all pretending to be the "real warriors" as listed above.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well Russ.... it would take alot of work to be you or Billy.....

This little snowflake is in for a rude awakening when the hammer falls.

Well Old Marine! The Hammer is here, and when the snowflake comes back; the Hammer will fall on his ass, because I don't like his sorry ass period.

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information