Navy to Marines (please read, before you go, not another one.)
Create Post

Navy to Marines (please read, before you go, not another one.)

Hello Marines,

I am an active duty Electrician's Mate Second Class Petty Officer in the USN. I have over ten years of active service and my contract will take me out to 11 years and some change of active service. I have as many do began to look at my options as I near the end of another contract and I have began to think that I would absolutely love the challenge of hopefully becoming a Marine. Now with that said I have seen that age restriction is 29 and I will be 31 when my contract is up. I also have a full tattoo sleeve and some other random ones. These are all documented of course. I am posting this not for career advice but for the purpose of finding out if my age and tattoos will be a henderance.

Thanks for all y'all do.
    Sincerely,
    EM2 (SW) Hauck