Marine Force Recon
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marine Force Recon

Hello, I am planning on joining the Marines so this won't make my choice, but, assuming you can get into Force Recon how long of an active duty contract do you need to sign?

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You can't go to Force Recon as an entry level MOS.

Join the Corps first; graduate boot camp; and make sure you fulfill the other requirements before you worry about how long you need to serve. Why don't you do some research.

ORDO AD CHAO

I have nothing but props for the fewer and the prouder, great group of guys. But start with maxing PT score and continue.

Besides all that has been said, the real life takers and heart breakers are good ol Marine Corps Infantry. If you want recon go infantry. Remember though, in a real fight you'll see more action in a rifle company.

Russ; you are absolutely correct, and that's the way it should be. It's simple; Force Recon is not an offensive unit. There are too few members of a team to be put in an offensive situation. secondly; it also means that if Force has to be offensive; they have compromised their mission. Force is not for everyone and that's the way it was designed to be.

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information