Rocky C - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rocky C

IMO...This story about him being dead is as bogus as Natalie was! Just a figment of imagination.

ORDO AD CHAO

Ronnie.....his real name is Craig C. R.I. His daughter is (Name Deleted), R.I. Rocky was a body piercing tech., but lost his license in 2004. He lived in a Condo next to the (Deleted) Country Club in R.I. If he passed....there is no obituary in any of the local papers as far back as 2 weeks. No mention of it on his Daughters face book. I called him, but he didn't answer, he wouldn't anyway, because he doesn't care for me anymore. Point is, his phone is still connected. Another thing....he hasn't talked to any of his family in years.....so how would they know how to contact you??

Last edited by FoxtrotOscar; 10-27-16 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Privacy concerns of Individuals

Billy they used Rocky's email address, like I said I haven't a clue whats going on, why would somone want to fake your death unless you are Elvis Presley, Semper Fidelis.

Ronnie....I just got off the phone with the R.I. State Police.......they checked their records and vital Statistics in R.I. as far as 6 months back. Rocky is not dead. At least he didn't die in R.I. I think the family member that contacted you is Rocky. You evidently don't know him as well as some of us do. Again.....he is not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Ronnie....I just got off the phone with the R.I. State Police.......they checked their records and vital Statistics in R.I. as far as 6 months back. Rocky is not dead. At least he didn't die in R.I. I think the family member that contacted you is Rocky. You evidently don't know him as well as some of us do. Again.....he is not dead.
    Pretty hard to believe anything that has the name Rocky attached to it.

There is nothing wrong with the discussing of this issue about the possibility of whether an individual has passed or not..

What is an ISSUE is personal information being placed on a forum without the individuals authorization...

Please refrain from publishing real names and address's of any kind...

If there are any questions and or concerns, feel free to PM myself at any time.

FO

I don't believe it either Billy until I see an obituary, Semper Fidelis.

Another thing Billy we don't know every Marine on here very well unless we served together, Semper Fidelis.

Rocky was a body piercing tech
    Is this how he met Natalie?

Was he a tattoo/scam artist also?

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    why would somone want to fake your death unless you are Elvis Presley, Semper Fidelis.
    Plenty of reasons for someone who's self absorbed and dependent on sympathy to pull a stunt like that. I mean just look at the way he cried about injuries both real and imagined that occurred to his ego because of things that people online said. Obviously we aren't talking about the most stable individual in the first place.

Credits
    Savings
    Hi I'm back again and shocked Too. We've got a lot of cops here and around the other sites. I'm out of the loop but someone who is still active should be able to find out if he's here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by silveradomick View Post
    Plenty of reasons for someone who's self absorbed and dependent on sympathy to pull a stunt like that. I mean just look at the way he cried about injuries both real and imagined that occurred to his ego because of things that people online said. Obviously we aren't talking about the most stable individual in the first place.
    What was sent to me is a little fvckin overboard, Semper Fidelis.

Tony; you haven't missed a thing on the Rocky deal. Billy talked to both the state and local police in Rhode Island, and they know nothing about it.

My thoughts about his death,is that it is as phoney as Natalie and he is.

ORDO AD CHAO

This Evening about 1630 PST pretty much all avenues of verifiable information have been checked and re-checked.

This means several ACTUAL/ACTIVE LE Departments have been contacted, sites have been checked, and there is NO/ZERO information pertaining to anything mentioning or even reported pertaining to the demise of Rocky C.

There are several here that know the individual in question, and have found absolutely nothing to corroborate the original information about this person passing on.

Unfortunately, it sounds as though a foul hoax has been sent out, by whom, remains to be known...

That's it Marines, end of story.

If, anything is heard, then information will be forthcoming...

With that information, I consider this matter closed....

No one can identify the actual source.

FO

Maybe the police should confront him, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information