Rocky C - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rocky C

Yep...

The Marine Corps Birthday is just around the corner....

If that is to be the topic of discussion, then by all means create a thread and continue the convo...

Until then....

Nuff said...

FO

Respect in the Corps is earned, not God given. I don't care is you are an E-3 or E-9. You have to earn it. In Nam I saw more than a few Marines that was as useless as titties on a foot-locker. It's all about who you can count on when it's needed. I have the greatest respect for most of the Marines I served with in Nam. Here on LN, there are some very Honorable Marines, who have great character and great stories. There are a few that have been decorated for Valor, but choose not speak of it. Their silence is their show of respect for those Marines that went way above expectations in combat and was never recognized. So, to me it matters not who cuts the cake as long as they are Honorable.

Marine I've never heard it said better. Semper Fi Mac

Quote Originally Posted by silveradomick View Post
    Yeah I checked it out man good stuff. Just wondered why you chose the A2 service rifleor did the artist pick that, or am I seeing things wrong?
    The artist pick, Semper Fidelis.

So the artist picked a rifle you never used in the service, and you went ahead and had it tattooed on yourself? You must really like that artist! Is she hot? Lol.

Damn, What a great idea. titties on a footlocker.

I believe that this thread has run it's course...

It's now closed.

Thread Information