How long is a BUMED Waiver good for?
Create Post

How long is a BUMED Waiver good for?

I apologize for the double post but this just popped into my head and is different enough from my previous question that I figure I should make a new thread for it. Once a BUMED waiver is approved how long is it good for? My recruiter's boss called me yesterday and said mine was approved but I need to get in on Friday or it'll expire, is that true? I more or less trust my recruiter, but from what I've heard, from him and in general, his boss isn't quite as trustworthy/more interested in getting bodies by any means necessary than how he achieves that. It just seems odd to me that they would go through the whole process of a medical waiver but then say it has to be filled within a week or it expires.

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Tennessee Top might pop in here and answer this, but you should PM him if he doesn't happen to see this thread. He has good info along these lines, or knows where you can find it.

Sorry. No idea.

Since you trust your recruiter, ask him.

Good luck.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    "More or less" trusts his recruiter, but still an improvement over the ones who think the recruiters are out to get them

Thread Information