Coffee Talk - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Talk

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    One thing that is true.....he separated his unit, and then didn't wait until they were in position before he attacked. Also, he didn't anticipate the Indians having so many rifles.
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    There were times when I was surprised that the Indians had so many rifles as well.

Thats where the phrase

"Wonder where all the indians came from" ??

isn't it ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Never underestimate who your going uP against !

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Boss Mare sees me pi$$ing on my hand this morning outside after tearing most of my nail off looks at me kinda difff than usual she was still shaking her head 1/2 hr later, had too sit her down and share something with Her I don't talk about the War ever with Pattie, during my convalescent leave from Bethesda after numerous skin grafts that wouldn't take couple of my buddies and their gals had a little get together at their place for me I had a biG slurppee cup that I had just chugged full of Suds I pi$$ in the cup tear my bandages off and had my buddy's gal pass it around and collect pi$$ I put my leg on the sink and have her pour it all over my wounds something I read about moby dick back in the whaling days well low and behold about week later the doctors look at the grafts and said Jackie our amazing work finally took lol Pattie just gave me a big hug said I love You oh the reason I tore my nail was I was picking uP dog chit with out gloves and didn't want it infecting my hand gotta roll Boss Mare beckons thee

Jack, that's why I don't pick up dog ****. The only little animals I have around today are grandchildren, where did they all come from?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL Amen brother Go Easy My friend

Credits
    Savings

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL Ed no thanX big guy that's something that REMFER Army gal Col would be using not wanting too get into the Chit like this ole Grunt ! S/F

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Jack, that's why I don't pick up dog ****. The only little animals I have around today are grandchildren, where did they all come from?
    Russ, the DHS has labeled all my grandkids Domestic Terrorist.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir JaVa Black & Strong and I ain't talking my Women either lol time to get Er did Adios

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    2:33 AM in the TwilightZone Az big cup of java last min gear check am headed to Prince William sound AK Gods Country C'ya in Spring of 2017 Fishin Huntin Lovin every day Go Easy Adios S/F

Safe travels and a good trip to ya, Jack! You spending the whole winter up in the North Country there?

I'd love to do that some day, for now I'll wait for your sea stories when you get back!

No big adventures around here this year except getting the young'un started driving. My "baby" is turning sixteen!

Next thing on the "getting old" checklist will be grandkids - her older sister, pushing 30, is settled down with a good catch so we're hoping to check that box soon, not that we nag her or anything!! 8-)

So, back to work. That car insurance bill won't pay itself.

Finally, TGIF!

Thread Information