USMC Reserves, 6th Communication Battalion, Brooklyn NY - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    Yes very familiar. I have a few friends with that MOS. Very, very technical field, huge signing bonus and re-enlistment bonus. You have to know your stuff and be " Spot On ".

Your correct. You either love it or hate it.

I think the school is 8-10 months in Virginia but you can look it up. Anything Comm/Intel with a TSSC is rewarding and converts well $ back into civilian life.

You seem very intelligent from your posts thus far and your outlook on putting all the pieces together is outstanding.

I wish you the best and we are all here to help and guide you on your path.

Of course, the ultimate decision is yours. I'm sure when you get all your ducks in a row it will be a great one, Captain lol.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence, sir. I will continue on with as much research on the comm field before I contact a recruiter. Again, thank you for your patience and assistance!

Motivator,I am a 0621 AD with 6th Comm Bn. I also run the 6th Comm Bn Facebook Page (good suggestion to contact the page). You can email me at matthew.day@usmc.mil or message the FB page with whatever questions you have.

Thread Information