Help Finding your Platoon Book or Records .... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thank you for your help and advice, I will try an ad in Leatherneck magazine, Thank you again
    Scott

1968 MCRD San Diego Plt 2079 Yearbook

I have been looking at a multitude of sites and portals since 1996, and have had no luck in finding a copy (hard/PDF) of my yearbook. Here is the information:

Boot date range: Sept 9 1968 to Nov 13, 1968
    MCRD San Diego, 2nd Battalion
    Platoon 2079 (Honor Platoon).

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fjurroz View Post
    I have been looking at a multitude of sites and portals since 1996, and have had no luck in finding a copy (hard/PDF) of my yearbook. Here is the information:

Boot date range: Sept 9 1968 to Nov 13, 1968
    MCRD San Diego, 2nd Battalion
    Platoon 2079 (Honor Platoon).

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry I don't have your Platoon Book..But check out the first page where I have the search engines along with leatherneck magazine email address ...

Thanks Marine1955. appreciate the response. Already tried all the great resource links you provided as well as send an email to Leatherneck. Thanks again. You're helping a lot of old Marines!

Adding a new Platoon book ,
    Platoon 321 from around 1958 or 59...
    PM me if you think this is your book..
    This book will cost $10 bucks to cover the cost of me buying it..

Looking for Jan-Feb 2006 MCRD Parris Island. I have the company, month and year plus the SDI/DI but I don’t know the platoon #

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleWings View Post
    Looking for Jan-Feb 2006 MCRD Parris Island. I have the company, month and year plus the SDI/DI but I don’t know the platoon #

Unless you have the Platoon # we can't help you ..
    Did he suffer any brain injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1955 View Post
    Unless you have the Platoon # we can't help you ..
    Did he suffer any brain injury?
    I believe it’s 3004. He thought it was 3009/3007 but those weren’t it. I also know it’s not 3006.

He was 3rd battalion Mike Co Jan 2006 he had Gunny Wyble (sp?) Sgt Surbur(er?) and Sgt Marie. His best friend graduated at the same time and he believes it was 3004.

His best bet is to log on to eBay and try there also amazon is another good place to check out..

Added a new book for Parris Island Books ..

Platoon 368 From July 17 1972 to Oct. 2 1972

Adding a new book

Platoon 2081 Aug. 4 , 1983 to Oct 14, 1983
    If this is your book contact me by PM...

Marine1955
    Thanks for your work
    I was a member of Platoon 198 at Parris Island. Head DI was TSGT Smith. Graduation was March 1956. You listed the Platoon number but date is wrong. How would I find my Platoon 198 graduation photo
    Victor Sormanti

I need help finding my father's platoon number. He went to boot camp in 1957, Parris Island but the information is not located on his DD214. He passed away when I was a child and I am looking for any military photos or information I can find. Vetrecs said no one was listed by his number but I have his DD214. Does anyone know a way to get platoon numbers?
    Thank you Julia

If you google "parris island platoon pictures" click the link How To Obtain Your Platoon Photo mclwestchester

Vsormanti. If you google "parris island platoon pictures" click the link How To Obtain Your Platoon Photo mclwestchester. I called them trying to locate my father's photo but I don't have his platoon number. They were very friendly, they should help you.

Thread Information