Devastating personal news My Daughter has passed
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Devastating personal news My Daughter has passed

Brothers and sisters,, we have received the visit from the Marine Corps that no parent wants,, we were informed at 15:00 hours that our Daughter,, Sgt. Bobbie Sue Chesbro had passed away..

She missed morning formation so they went to check on her and found her in the barracks unresponsive they tried CPR to no avail, they, of course are conducting an investigation and an autopsy to find the exact cause of her death,

as you know this is extremely hard on us, you children are supposed to out live you not the other way around,, their will be many tears, anger, and if only's in the near future..
    prayer will be greatly appreciated..

She is now guarding the streets paved with Gold..

Rest In Peace my Baby Girl.. Daddy will miss you greatly..

Picture 079a.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg

Similar Threads:

This is the worst news possible ... I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OMG !!! I am so sorry. I have 2 children in heaven. I know your pain Brother.

Thoughts and Prayers Outbound Pat to you and your Family.

I am so sad right now..... We are all here for you....

I love you Brother !!!

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Oh no, Pat. Unbelievable. Prayers for you, for her, for your entire family. This is so tragic. I'm so sorry this has happened.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Pat, I don't know what to say, brother. Your daughter, as well as you and your entire family, have my prayers. My God Bless.....and he will, brother.

Pat; May God keep you and your family strong in this time of sorrow. We know not why things like this happens, but God has never made a mistake.
    Prayers outbound!

Words are entirely inadequate to express the depth of my condolences. If there's anything you or your family need that I could help with, please, don't hesitate to ask. You are in my thoughts and prayers brother.

thanks to you all, very much,, we really do appreciate it very much, I just got off the phone with the coroners office in California, and it looks like she had a heart attack shortly after the PFT and in her barracks room.. they found her on the floor and he said that she was probably dead before she hit the floor,,

well as you all know we will be having a roller coaster ride with emotions for a while..

again thanks to you all,,

My brother, I am praying for your daughter. What is her name so I can be more personnel?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    My brother, I am praying for your daughter. What is her name so I can be more personnel?
    Bobbie Sue Chesbro
    Thanks Brother..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am Sorry 2 hear about this very Sad news GodBless Her spirit Pat & GodBless you & your Family

What? Man, that is real bad news, I am so sorry to hear this. I'm astonished and don't know what to say. Just sorry to hear this. It's just not fair.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Sorry Pat for the loss of Bobbie! You are ALL in my thoughts and prayers! Semper Fi!

Last edited by Rocky C; 11-24-15 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Chucks request

Sorry for Your Loss.

As already stated, words are woefully inadequate in this context.

I feel terrible for you and your family's tragic loss.
    With great sincerity I echo all that has been expressed by others.

I can only imagine the grief felt by all.
    I'll sign out with a Semper Fi to Sgt. Bobbie Sue Chesbro.

clv

Thread Information