Waiting on Mos contract to come in
Create Post

Question Waiting on Mos contract to come in

Roughly two weeks ago I filled out and signed my mos field sheet where I had to choose fields I am interested in,I didn't choose anything I wasn't qualified for Asvab wise,so how long should it take to come in?

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    you will know when you go to MEPs to do your physical and DEP paperwork. You won't sign your official contract though until the day/morning you ship out to bootcamp

I already went through MEPS and all DEP paperwork a month or so before I even got my MOS selection sheet, Im worried that before my ship date comes all slots for 03xx is taken.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetucci98 View Post
    I already went through MEPS and all DEP paperwork a month or so before I even got my MOS selection sheet, Im worried that before my ship date comes all slots for 03xx is taken.
    oh....well that is something you need to speak with your recruiter about then, you may not know until the day/morning you ship out from MEPs. Only thing I can advise is that you READ YOUR CONTRACT and DON'T sign it unless what you want is on there (MOS wise). Just be careful because you can get dropped from the DEP and your recruiter may tell you to kick rocks and move on if you don't ship

okay thanks for the reply I appreciate it, ill keep a lookout for it worst comes to worst I can try to get it pushed back but untill then ill get on them.

Just keep in mind, 03XX contracts disappear very quickly and are hard to come by (there are only so many to go around). Don't be surprised if your recruiter comes back and says he can only get you an 03XX contract on the reserve side (recruiters are pushing the reserves because the active duty side is being downsized). You need to be thinking about plan B when that happens.

Thread Information