Grunt EAS'ing wanting to go Corpsman side AD
Create Post

Grunt EAS'ing wanting to go Corpsman side AD

I am getting out honorably this October and I am trying to go the corpsman route (preferably SARC route) recently, I visited a navy recruiter and he basically told me it'll be impossible to go navy corpsman active duty, and my best bet is to go reserves and just try to go active duty while I am a reservist. Now I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I'm pretty sure it's damn near impossible to go from reservist to active as easy as he says. If there are any recruiters with some experience who would care to drop any advice to me, please feel free to. I'm sure the recruiter had some truth to his statement since the navy is "Down sizing" but I just want to double check and make sure he isn't just being lazy and not wanting to do the paperwork. Any info would help, thanks.