Dress blues question
Create Post

Dress blues question

It's been a long time since I was in and I know regulations have changed. Are women permitted to wear pumps with dress blue pants?

Similar Threads:

MCO 1020.34 G is still available on nipr.

(1) When the skirt is worn as part of the blue dress, blue-white dress, or service uniform, either black pumps or black dress flats will be worn at the individual's option, except as follows:

(a) If the skirt is worn for drill, parades, and other occasions that require functional uniformity, oxfords will be the prescribed footwear.

(b) Black pumps will be worn with the blue dress or blue-white dress uniform with skirt for formal occasions. However, flats may be worn by those engaged in ceremonial details on such occasions at the individual's option, unless oxfords are prescribed by the Commander.

(c) Oxfords are authorized for wear when a duty involves prolonged walking or standing, when pumps are considered unsafe, when prescribed for medical reasons, or when otherwise deemed appropriate by the commander. However, low-heeled pumps or flats are encouraged when skirts are worn for duties involving moderate walking or standing.

(2) When slacks are worn as part of the blue dress or service
    uniform, either black oxfords or black dress flats will be worn at the individual's option, except that oxfords will be prescribed for drill, parades, and other occasions which require functional uniformity. When 3-15 slacks and oxfords are worn, either dark hose or black socks will be worn at the individual's option. Dark hose will be worn with slacks and dress flats.
    So your answer is no you wear coroframs or flats with slacks, pumps are for with the dress or skirt.

What r pumps r they boots? (u know ur in highschool when...)

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE THE USMC View Post
    What r pumps r they boots? (u know ur in highschool when...)
    dress shoes for women

Thread Information