Son Separating From USMC
Create Post

Son Separating From USMC

I can't believe it's been 4 years since our son went to MCRDSD to start his journey towards becoming a Marine. He overcame some obstacles along the way and his perseverance has made him a stronger and wiser man. He will officially separate at the end of the month. He has been accepted to a Big 10 school and will be using the GI Bill to pay for his tuition and living expenses.

I want to thank all the Leatherneck members who have given me guidance, encouragement, spiritual uplifting and support over the last 4 years. You may not realize it but you do have a positive impact on others and for that I will be forever grateful. You are part of my family now.

I will still be checking this site and try and help when I can. Maybe post some updates on my son's non-military career. Until then i wish you all fair winds and following seas.

Cheers,

Pete