mypay issue
Create Post

Thread: mypay issue

mypay issue

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with mypay that you guys can help me with. So about a week and a half ago I just switched banks to USAA and I changed the direct deposit info incorrectly. So I wasn't paid as of May 1st, 2015. I checked the mypay website and it has updated my info for the new bank (again, incorrect info) and I also checked my previous bank account with PMCU and there was no money in there so I narrowed it down to that USAA has rejected the check or its floating around in their system somewhere. But if this helps the number I put in was my USAA member number, not the actual account number for my USAA checkings account. Will they recognize this? What are your suggestions? I can't call either of them today because it is the weekend, so I wanted to get answers from here. Thank you for reading and any replies.