Leave/liberty questions
Create Post

Leave/liberty questions

Afternoon Devils,

I am currently on Grad status here in Pensacola. My graduation date is March 31st and I leave with Pendleton orders the next day for "C" School. I was wondering if it was possible to request leave days to be authorized while en-route to Camp Pendleton. For example, that weekend from April 3rd to April 5th?

Similar Threads:

you can request it, but if all depends on what is the need at your next command, if your orders are to report right away then there is a slim chance that it will happen, because you would be the low man on the totem pole.. if you get my drift,,

What is the start date for "C" school? If it's a couple of weeks out, and you have the leave on the books, you might be authorized some leave in conjunction with your orders. However, I think if you're still in the training pipeline, you might not get the leave until you complete your MOS training. You need to check with your S-1.

My start date has not been established only that I will be leaving either the 31st of March or the 1st of April to actually head out to Camp Pendleton.

I would recommend that you continue on to CamPen until you complete all of your required training. Afterwards, you'll have a lot to celebrate when you do go home on leave.

Afternoon Boot,

If you have leave you can request it now typically they have the S-1 come in before you graduate to do your final audit and assist you with leave if you rate it.

Thread Information