Meps question? / ( tattoo) Advice - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Removing is not an option, some people are against tattoo's others are not. Its an opinion of how you see your own appearance. Also if i wanted to join the army i would have walked in the army recruiters office a year ago. I want to be a marine, and i'll do everything possible to get in. Anyway i'll definitely let you guys know what happens throughout the months.

Yeah, the rules are the rules, hence why I follow them. I don’t have tattoos, and never intend on getting any; that beingsaid, the rules don’t preclude me from stating opinion on the matter on aninternet forum. Tattoos or lack thereof do not make a good Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    How you feel is of no consequence the rules are still the rules you and everyone else agreed to these rules and any new rules once you raised your hand and said i do solemnly swear to support and defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.
    Yeah, the rules are the rules, hence why Ifollow them. I don’t have tattoos, and never intend on getting any; that beingsaid, the rules don’t preclude me from stating opinion on the matter on aninternet forum. Tattoos or lack thereof do not make a good Marine.

Thread Information