Need help from Marines (information on recruiters)
Create Post

Question Need help from Marines (information on recruiters)

I am going to see a Marine recruiter this week. I already have questions for him but I am not sure what he can and cannot talk to me about. I'm 14 and have already made an appointment to talk to the recruiter, I am just going to get information and do not want to ask the wrong questions. Thanks!

Similar Threads:

you can ask any question you want, and he/she will answer them or should, there is no restrictions that I am aware of that would restrict them at all.. they may say something about your age but that would be about it..
    good luck..

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    You cannot speak to a recruiter until you are a junior in high school. I don't think you are at 14 ?

Correction. You can ask anything you like but he/she is not obligated to answer.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    You're 14, you shouldn't have any questions regarding the Marine Corps. You should be worried about school, sports, staying out of trouble, getting yourself laid, having fun. Save the recruiter visit until you're old enough to actually enlist (17).

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Getting Laid ? What's wrong with you today ?. Talking to a 14 year old minor like that. In this country that sexual talk is borderline criminal son, not to mention on an open forum on the internet.

And your a leader of Marines ?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker1971 View Post
    Getting Laid ? What's wrong with you today ?. Talking to a 14 year old minor like that. In this country that sexual talk is borderline criminal son, not to mention on an open forum on the internet.

And your a leader of Marines ?
    *you're

I am not soliciting him/her for it so it's nowhere near criminal. What 14 year old (boy or girl) isn't thinking about it already? At 14 all I cared about was hockey, baseball, and girls. I don't want to know a teenager that is concerned with anything more than that.

Don't let your emotions get the best of you on here because you didn't like my earlier post about the disfigured veterans web page.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    And yes I am a leader of Marines, but I also live in the real 21st Century World. I am not blindly motivated and patriotic; I think critically about things, as is my right and duty as an American citizen.

you can talk to him about whatever the hell you want, the giants, inflation, Lebron, just dont expect the conversation to be a long one.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    you can talk to him about whatever the hell you want, the giants, inflation, Lebron, just dont expect the conversation to be a long one.
    hhahahahaha

You're 14 bro; live life, have fun. Worry about the recruiter when you hit 17.

Thread Information