In need of serious advice. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    But what threw everybody off is that in the Felony Waiver thread of his, he did not mention he had even BEEN to boot camp before, or had in fact joined, in the past, leading readers to believe he had a felony on his record and was trying to join up for the first time.....so, a little deceptive to a reader.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    But this is a thread about Chris-----liamconnor just advised him earlier here, and we are now talking just about liamconnor, for anyone who comes in here thinking we're referring to the original poster, we're not.

Absolutely right advanced. I apolgoize for the disrespect Baker, it was not intended. Thank you for your time and thoughtful responses.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    I have to hand it to liamconnor right here and now for that post just now.
    Not everyone would make that post. Many of us have been here for years and have seen folks fly off the handle because they were criticized or chastised in some small way. So I gotta hand it to him---he's got my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Liamconnor View Post
    Absolutely right advanced. I apolgoize for the disrespect Baker, it was not intended. Thank you for your time and thoughtful responses.
    I do as well Dave, Liamconnor, thank you for showing respect to the Master Guns.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    I sent him a friendship request, Russ---of course there is a charge for that, Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, whatever......

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    The original poster Chris will someday come back here and say whaaaaaa??? This aint about me anymore!!!???!!! Hijacked.

Of course. Ill take better care to make sure my posts reflect the love and respect I hold for the Marine Corps.

Yeah.

Hey Chris, thanks for the thread. Its a nice thread.

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    Apology accepted, cause that's how I roll ( That's what these young ones say now right ? )

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    No idea what they say nowadays, Jimmy....

Thread Information