Info about the United States Marine Corps Reserve
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Info about the United States Marine Corps Reserve

Hello all, I have been thinking about joining the Reserves for a long time. Recently joining has actually become a reality because I am about to complete high school. I have a few problems , I am in the process of moving, I'm moving to florida, it could be up to a year before I actually move the closest unit to where I'm moving to is in Tampa but the unit is an amphibious assault unit and I was wondering what MOS billets are there. And I was also wondering if an interstate transfer is ever denied. My recruiter said "nope never " Id just like to make sure. And I was also wondering if it's hard to find a steady job while in the Reserves?

Thanks.