Decorations and Awards Beirut, Lebanon 1982
Create Post

Decorations and Awards Beirut, Lebanon 1982

I have been trying to find out if any awards and decorations were given to 32nd MAU in 1982. I was in MSSG H&S BAT. H&S CO Major Barnetson was my CO. and I was his driver while in Beirut. So if someone can send me official documents or info on the awards and decorations. I Thank You All for helping. Semper Fi & God Bless You All Charlie D.

Similar Threads:

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    You might contact Phantom Blooper. He's a member here and served in Beirut.

Front and Center Chuck, Semper Fidelis.

How do i go about contacting Phantom Blooper and thank you for your reply. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Davis View Post
    How do i go about contacting Phantom Blooper and thank you for your reply. Semper Fi
    Send him a PM.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    At the top of the page....go to Community.....then to members list......go to the P's....he's on page 2316.....click on him to get to his profile....then hit private message.....the rest is history!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/me...hantom-Blooper Send me a friend request and once I accept you can PM me and I can put you in contact with some Marines that maybe able to help you for that time frame. Semper-Fi!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Charlie, click on this link.

http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/

This is the link to the National Archives in St. Louis.
    Request a copy of your updated DD-214 which is a DD-215 and all the awards you rate will be listed on it.

Some medals and ribbons that you rate will be mailed to you, others you have to buy but there will be a letter with your DD-215 that tells you where you can purchase them.

Best of luck to you.

I wish to thank all of you for your information, and I will be sending that request to National Archives. In the meantime, I hope that a Beirut Marine can tell me what awards and decorations was awarded to 32nd MAU so that I can write it down to show my family and a couple of friends that think i'm crazy. Well thanks again Semper Fi

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Charlie I sent you a PM

Thread Information