2/5 engrs 1967-1968
Create Post

2/5 engrs 1967-1968

Any one from engineers from Op Essex to Hue city,AnHoa to Nong Son,serving w/2nd Bn 5th Marines during 1967-1968?

Gary LaMouria

Similar Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by gary l View Post
    Nong Son,serving w/2nd Bn 5th Marines during 1967-1968?
    I'm only good for a bump.

But, I was with W/2/11 and was deployed to the summit of Hill 300/Nong Son Mtn. about two or three times between Jan-March '67....I know that turf well and not a fun place to be.

We (W/2/11) were attached to the Fighting Fifth - BLT 1/5.

Hope you get some responses.

Carry on....

Gary.Hi it is Doug Kirk. I was with Clyde in Hue and with 2/5 Engineers from Dec. 67 to 21 June68

Hi Doug,I remember talking to you ,tried to find your book to no avail,talked to Clyde yesterday ,always good.How are you doing ,hope all is well.You must be a "trekkie"( Capt Kirk). Am in Hawaii till May ,not missing the main land at all.

Semper Fi Gary

Been Capt. Kirk since the series began. I'm doing well. Clyde and Darlene stopped by on the way to the Hue City reunion.
    Good to see you in here. The book. Echoes form the Halls can be ordered from Amazon. The author is Greg Stoner.

Capt Kirk

Been Capt. Kirk since the series began. I'm doing well. Clyde and Darlene stopped by on the way to the Hue City reunion.
    Good to see you in here. The book. Echoes form the Halls can be ordered from Amazon. The author is Greg Stoner.

Thread Information