Mol
Create Post

Thread: Mol

Mol

Hey I am trying to register for MOL on my boot leave and I put all the info in and hit register and it takes me to the URL https://sso.tfs.usmc.mil/sso/processRegistration.do and its just blank.
    It irritating the hell out of me. Any advice?

That link takes me to the Self Registration form, it's not blank. Check your internet security settings and make sure your TLS 1.0 is checked.

Okay, youre right it takes me to the self registration, but I put all my info in right and bam hit submit and it takes me to that URL again and its just a blank page.
    Can anyone help?

Go to the MOL website and see if you can log in.

Nope. Says wrong username/pass. It just wont let me register. I hit register and takes me to that url but blank.

Something might be wrong with the website. You're not getting any error messages when you submit your registration, are you?

You might have to wait until you get to MCT and get some help from the pers/admin section when you check in.

No error messages, but yes Im just going to wait and have the admin at MCT help me out so nothing gets messed up. Thank you.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's too early. See the admin when you get to MCT.

There is no way in hell anyone is going to give you the opportunity to see admin at MCT, especially about this ****. So to save your self from getting your ass chewed don't even mention it.

You have no reason to use it, are you planning on requesting for leave while at MCT? I remember they tried getting us to register/sign up with mol at my MOS school but didnt work. We were just told to wait until we got to the fleet to take care of it.

Credits
    Savings
    MOL's PROBIBLY getting "SPILLOVER" from the

OBAMA HEALTH CARE SITE......

Shame they didn't give you an 800LISTENTOHIMLIE NUMBER.

(Joke)

Thread Information