Recruitment
Create Post

Thread: Recruitment

Recruitment

okay hi I am only 15. But I really want to join the Marines after highschool. I have done a ton of research and I am sure about this. I am wondering if I should wait to call or contact a recruiter until I'm 17/18 or should I contact one now? Please let me know what you guys ( Marines ) did and think I should do.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Rocky C; 10-24-13 at 09:27 AM.

Recruiters are not allowed to have contact with you until you're a junior in highschool. You'll have to wait till then.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think you should stay in school and study hard.
    Listen to your parents and stay out of trouble.
    Do not get any Tattoos.

Gain all the knowledge you can about the " United States Marine Corps " ahead of time and visit a recruiter like Top said when you are a Junior in High School.

Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty15538 View Post
    okay hi I am only 15. But I really want to join the Marines after highschool. I have done a ton of research and I am sure about this. I am wondering if I should wait to call or contact a recruiter until I'm 17/18 or should I contact one now? Please let me know what you guys ( Marines ) did and think I should do.
    Get good grades, listen to your parents/teachers/elders, eat your vitamins, get out an exercise, and stick around here. All of that will give you a heads up and put you on the path you need to achieve your goal. Good luck.

When you are here on this forum, you are NOT "texting your buds" - it's more formal than that. Rocky C graded your first post and corrected your errors. Our site rules require correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar (not texting). If you want to stay here, you'll have to show improvement in the future. This is your first lesson in what it's going to take to earn our title.

Thank you for your replies and tips. I will surely use them in the future and do what you all tell me. My punctuation will be better in the future.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding young man .
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty15538 View Post
    Thank you for your replies and tips. I will surely use them in the future and do what you all tell me. My punctuation will be better in the future.
    I like your attitude! Good luck.

Thread Information