Found an old set of dog tags - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well at least you're in a beautiful area there. Ft Lincoln, the North Unit, lots of history to see. Well that is when it ever gets out of the deep-freeze and turns green. Have you ever been to Teddy Roosevelt's cabin? I never even knew about that until I found an old postcard of it on the internet. Always Faithful in my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnn View Post
    Well at least you're in a beautiful area there. Ft Lincoln, the North Unit, lots of history to see. Well that is when it ever gets out of the deep-freeze and turns green. Have you ever been to Teddy Roosevelt's cabin? I never even knew about that until I found an old postcard of it on the internet. Always Faithful in my blood.
    Never been to his cabin but been out to Medora a lot of times, the Medora musical is good to see, try to make it out there every year, if you ever get a chance that is worth seeing, a lot of history in Medora, Semper Fidelis.

Our B.S. Troop camped at Medora and saw the musical. I thought it was fantastic! We camped right along the river and there was the biggest storm that night. It was so windy I had to hold the west wall of my tent to keep it from flattening. After, we checked the boys and camp to make sure all were safe and secure. What excitement! Medora is a beautiful spot in ND amongst many.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnn View Post
    Our B.S. Troop camped at Medora and saw the musical. I thought it was fantastic! We camped right along the river and there was the biggest storm that night. It was so windy I had to hold the west wall of my tent to keep it from flattening. After, we checked the boys and camp to make sure all were safe and secure. What excitement! Medora is a beautiful spot in ND amongst many.
    What year would have that been,Semper Fidelis?

Thread Information