PSR trouble
Create Post

Thread: PSR trouble

PSR trouble

this is a question for someone with more knowledge than me.

I am IRR since this time last year and I was part of the "reduction in force". I have an code re1a and have been since november trying to get back in either reserve and loop hole to active or straight active.

I have actually only spoken to my PSR 3 maybe 4 times since Novemeber. I have contacted MARFORRES customer support, chaplain, several other districts PSR's and I always get directed back to mine in my state. That is totally understandable but It is hard to do If he doesnt answer the phone, respond to text, respond to email etc etc.

I talked to him maybe a month and a half ago calling from someone elses phone and he said yeah I email you some paperwork but I still haven't got anything. I just want to get back in I never wanted to get out there were just no slots.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get him to respond before I keep going I feel like I have talked to everyone possible am I am still coming up dry.

Also, I dont have any disqualification to get denied a packet everyone I talk to says im good to go talk to your psr and you should be good???

Similar Threads:

Think it's his way of telling you the USMC is not interested but you don't want to take the hint. Totally unprofessional and you deserve a direct answer/better treatment. It is a common theme here on this forum. The USMC is simply not interested in "retreads" for reserve or active duty service. I can recall numerous former Marines in your situation (many with families) having the same experience with their PSR so this is nothing new here. Do not recall any of them working out favorably. There was one situation with a former Marine who had a wife and child and everything seemed to be very promising but never heard a final report so I just took that to mean his request was disapproved. But, at least in his case, his PSR was working with him.

You can keep bashing your head against the wall if you want to but I really doubt anything's going to change. If something does happen please update your post for future reference; it may help someone else in a similar situation.

Good luck.

I use the keypad on the radio for programming, so I'm not familiar with any of the programming software.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    wha??????

Thread Information