Re-Enlisting
Create Post

Thread: Re-Enlisting

Re-Enlisting

I want to re-enlist. I didn't make it out of boot I got sent home cause at the moment of truth i told them i had ADD after my recruiter told me to be quiet and I agreed to it cause well i wanted to hurry up and get in. So any way long story short I told them i wanted to go home later that week cause i was home sick and my grand ma died a week for before I left for boot. As well my dad died 2 years before that so my mom had no one so when i got there I just had messed up emotions cause me and my grand ma were really close and all that and i was worried about my mom. I have regret telling the nurse that for the past six months. So I got sent home for fraud when if i just acted normal I would of stayed cause they would of gotten me a waiver while i was there but since i told her all that she did what i wanted and had me sent home and i was discharged for fraudulent enlistment. But my main question is I want to go back in and can I. really miss the Marine Corps even though I was a recruit for almost a week. I miss boot I miss everything and I want to give it another go round in two years but im not sure if i would be able to. A Marine came up to me and he told me his story and it was exactly like mine. But he told me when it gets rough like that you have to fight through it cause you'll get no where in life. I have told my self that every single time something rough comes into my life so I want to go in there and I want to fight and get through it and become a Marine. So would i be able to re-enlist in 2 years.