Post your Thanksgiving thoughts here: - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, blessed to have a good family and friends, wife has a 20 lb turkey in oven myself can't stand the bird,lol, meatballs for me,God, Country, Marine Corps, Semper Fidelis.

"Happy Turkey Day." Rubbed down a brisket a couple of days ago and thats what for dinner at my house. Have been having turkey starting on last monday.

Too many people and too many things to name for all the blessings in my life. If I were to depart tomorrow and start then it would take an eternity to say all the things I'm thankful for.

So let me just say Thank you Lord and thank you all for making my life so awesome and adding so much richness to my life and my wonderful family.

May you experience even one tenth of the blessings I have you would be overwhelmed.

Lord you are so good and I can never thank you enough for this life and love. Amen

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lord please help HST he needs all the Help he can Git! AMEN

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    This day last year I was sitting fire watch at FOB Nolay in Sangin District, Helmand Province, Afghanistan. So today I am thankful just to be home, alive, and able to enjoy a normal thanksgiving meal with some family.

When I step to the front of line, I will look back and see the reflection of my years on this Earth and thank God for the richness of life he has given me. Whist not all was good -- there were many valleys I thought I would never breach and did. And mountain tops I failed to reach. On this day, Thanksgiving Day, I reach out to you strangers, friends, colleagues and Brothers and wish you the happiest. When you look back, it wasn't a bad journey after all. Peace be with you. And remember, Black Friday is not a holiday!

Semper fi, Bros

I hope all you Jarheads have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a day to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. A few things I'm thankful for are--

I'm thankful for my wife and her low standards by marrying me;

I'm thankful that my kids got her looks and not mine;

I'm thankful for my younger brother and sisters;

I'm thankful to be living in the greatest Nation on earth;

I'm thankful for my friends;

I'm thankful for our military and the never-ending sacrifices they make;

I'm thankful for my comrades here who tolerate me;

I'm thankful for my health and that I still have a job;

I'm thankful for my failures that keep me humble...well, somewhat;

I'm thankful for the turkey, stuffing, and gravy I had tonight that almost put me in a food coma;

I'm thankful we have a forgiving God and a loving Savior.

Happy Thanksgiving and a blessed holiday season to all!

Thread Information