Can I Join The Marine Corps With My Mexican High School Diploma
Create Post

Can I Join The Marine Corps With My Mexican High School Diploma

I was born in the U.S but when I was 11 I moved to mexico since I was 10 I wanted to serve. Im 17 now and a highschool graduate in Mexico can I join

ya know i really don't know the answer, the only thing i could say is find a recruiter and ask him, or her, they would know more about that, we do have a Few recruiters (former) here they might pick up on this,

Credits
    Savings
    Your profile is almost as blank as a failed test -,
    even though you filled in the spaces...WTF?

You can't enlist in Mexico., ,
    and you're 17, so, you'll need to smuggle one of your parents into the USA
    to sign for you ??? NesPas ?

I know cant enlist in mexico I live in los angeles I am US citizen just want to know if can enlist with a mexican highschool deploma

How about using your real name in your profile.

Anyone from any country who can meet the enlistment standards can join the military. It is a step to gaining citizenship for many people. Even back in the days of Vietnam, I served with a guy from Canada who wanted to be an American citizen. Back then, if his story is true, he could apply for citizenship after his 4-year enlistment was up. The Corps even gave him a secret clearance (we were in telecommunications). I met a guy in Germany when I was stationed on an Army post in 1975. He was from Czechoslovakia and joined the U.S. Army at the end of WWII. He was the Mess Sergeant and I met him in July. A month later he had reached his 30 year and was retiring.

If you meet the enlistment requirements, age, education, health, etc, you can get in....as far as the Mexican High School diploma is concerned, .... probably, just check with a recruiter.

Thread Information