Was hoping to track down my grandfathers service record?
Create Post
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Was hoping to track down my grandfathers service record?

    Hello! If anyone can help me or direct me to a site? His name is Thomas Hodge Thompson service number 606089 Staff Sargent. Served from aug8 1946- 1951... Any good sites that you can recommend that would include unit, hospital, or any other info would be great. He passed in 1990 and I was to young to grab a pencil and record anything but the few stories that exist only from memory. I have tried the family route for info, but It makes me sick how the rest of my family does not care to remember such accomplishments of a great man.

  2. #2
    Marine Free Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Westchester OH
    Complete your profile and I guarantee response.

    We prefer to know who we are talking to just a little better than a name.

  3. #3
    Write to the Adjtuant General Office of the State he resided while enlisted/drafted for a summary of war service-Definately World war I and WOrld War II
    Dont know about Korea conflict

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts