Taking a Semester off from College to join the Marine Reserves??
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Taking a Semester off from College to join the Marine Reserves??

Hello, Im currently a Sophomore in college and want to Join the Marine Reserves here in South Carolina. What i am wondering is that a good idea to take a Semester off?, and i know once you enlist you have to wait a while before you ship for boot. Since im in college is there anyway i can leave for boot earlyr? Im just trying to figure out whats the best thing to do. thanks, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHTx17 View Post
    Hello, Im currently a Sophomore in college and want to Join the Marine Reserves here in South Carolina. What i am wondering is that a good idea to take a Semester off?, and i know once you enlist you have to wait a while before you ship for boot. Since im in college is there anyway i can leave for boot earlyr? Im just trying to figure out whats the best thing to do. thanks, Paul.
    No there will most likely be no way they can ship you early they won't push back one of their highschool seniors for you. I would also say do not take a semester off that would be a retarded thing to do in my opinion why not forgo the whole let's become enlisted and go officer side? Yut!

Thread Information