Islamists destroy British/Allied WWII cemetery
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Islamists destroy British/Allied WWII cemetery

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Yep, where's the media's OUTRAGE on this... you wont find any...

I hear you fox wheres the outrage the desicreating a secrese grounds where ours and british heros fell liberating them from the axis. Semper fi my brother stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

The "tolerant" and "peaceful" religion of Islam at work once again.

I expect that their leader will be giving an apology shortly.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up I'll Do Anything 4 My Country

I'd like too make a HALO Jump into MECCA On Ramadah with a MK-54 "SADM" Strapped onto My ASS and Vaporize all those CAMEL F**KERS

Looks like Marines need to start ****sing on some of them before they're dead.

What a bunch of filthy, low-life pigs. And they wonder why they get urinated on.....

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    I only count about 8 post's.. where are those that condemned the Marines earlier for their actions...

Oh, perhaps this isn't in the same category as that.... What a shame...

Must be past their bed time...

Might be too early for them to be up... what time do air traffic types get outta the rack?

Quote Originally Posted by acg8276 View Post
    Might be too early for them to be up... what time do air traffic types get outta the rack?
    If your referring to Blake, aka Conch (since he's the only ATC Marine on here I can think of), from what I heard the chatroom the other night, Shaffer gave him a couple week's ban for some reason. I think it ends sometime around the middle of this month supposedly.

Credits
    Savings
    If the barstewards had enough sense to talk to their grandfathers they would understand why they should thank those lying under the ground rather than kicking over the headstones. Unfortunately history has a way of repeating itself. Libya is about to go into meltdown. If only the bloody planet had been arranged slightly differently with the oil in the hands of people who can at least wipe their arses with paper.

I had two relatives who fought through N. Africa, both were better men than anything I've seen on the idiot box.

I hear you, Rob. My dad fought in North Africa and when I told him about this video, he just shook his head and said something about dumb-azz kids. The only history that matters to people with minds like that is whatever happened recently that they can rally behind and use as an excuse for their barbaric behaviour. I stand by my earlier assessment of the situation....

Quote Originally Posted by CplQuick View Post
    If your referring to Blake, aka Conch (since he's the only ATC Marine on here I can think of), from what I heard the chatroom the other night, Shaffer gave him a couple week's ban for some reason. I think it ends sometime around the middle of this month supposedly.
    yeah ...Conch...pink.
    That guy is two beans short of a full load...I think his absence is due to him being on Survivor. The dead giveaways are the aqua-marine polo shirts, and lipstick w/rolling eyes.

Shaffer gave him a vacation? I sure hope it is pounding rocks in Gitmo. That is where all traitors should be...then they can cozey up to Bubba Mohamed. As for the desicration perps, they really need to start praying real hard that nothing bad happens by them...because the next "skirmish" is likely to be all of their last. I am soooo done with Zero apologizing to em. - Gator

Thread Information