Iraq Vet kills 4, found dead.
Create Post

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Watch the Dems jump on the bandwagon again about guns in the Parks..

Very sad. I don't know many of the details of this incident but a local South Dakota Marine was gunned down by a State Trooper in September after a rampage through the small town of Custer, SD. He also suffered from PTSD.

Trained to kill and served our country. Did our country serve them upon their return and equip them to cope with what we called them to do?

In both cases the individuals were suffering...and obviously did not receive the help they needed when they needed it. Not justifying their actions...just wondering if it could have been avoided if the resources had been their.

Whether he had PTSD or not, and regardless of whether he was a decorated vet or not, there was no excuse for what he did.

Right. Like I said, "not justifying their actions".

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Watch the Dems jump on the bandwagon again about guns in the Parks..
    This is the first thing that came to mind when I read about the event yesterday. The article included a good bit about citizens being allowed to carry loaded weapons in parks. As if the law allowing carry in the park had anything to do with the tragic events. Just more media BS spin that has nothing to do with the real problem here. A lack of support for veterans who need help with PTSD.

Thread Information