USMC Scout Swimmer
Create Post

USMC Scout Swimmer

I was looking into Marine Corps Scout Swimmers but I can't find any real info on the subject. Anything is appreciated.

Did you try using Google? I got 436 references for scout swimmer just for leatherneck.com.

I tried google but all the results were about Scout/Sniper.

Try google again or bing and try entering "Marine scout swimmer"

thanks that link really helped me. but one thing i wanna know, do you have to be in an meu or can a regular infantry grunt attend the course?

A little off topic but, are there any Marines outside of ANGLICO, Recon,Force Recon,and MARSOC that perform Airborne or Air Assault ops?

Quote Originally Posted by scalper96 View Post
    thanks that link really helped me. but one thing i wanna know, do you have to be in an meu or can a regular infantry grunt attend the course?
    Got me!

Here's my suggestion: One character quality that bodes well in the Marine Corps is initiative.

You've gotten some suggestions on how to research and that information IS available if you show more initiative in doing so.

thanks for reminding me MOS4429 INITIATIVE is a word in my MCJROTC knowledge packet and I got the info Grunts can go Scout Swimmer depending on their Swim Qual and I also found that there is a Parachutist MOS using wikipedia. Thanks Again!!

thanks for reminding me MOS4429 INITIATIVE is a word in my MCJROTC knowledge packet and I got the info Grunts can go Scout Swimmer depending on their Swim Qual and I also found that there is a Parachutist MOS using wikipedia. Thanks Again!!

How about that?

If you have any questions about scout swimmers you can email me at checkeroth23@gmail.com I am a scout swimmer for 1/4 alpha co currently in Japan on the 31st meu all I do is swim so I'd be more than happy to answer any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Checker23 View Post
    If you have any questions about scout swimmers you can email me at checkeroth23@gmail.com I am a scout swimmer for 1/4 alpha co currently in Japan on the 31st meu all I do is swim so I'd be more than happy to answer any questions

INITIATIVE is one of our 14 leadership traits!

Remember...JJDIDTIEBUCKLE

Thread Information