Looking for information on intel
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Looking for information on intel

I'm 18 and ready to enlist in the Marine Corps, and I know it's the lifestyle I want to live. I've grown up as an Air Force kid, my father retired as a Lt. Col, and as much as I love the Air Force, it is in me to earn the title of "marine". So I've been looking at different MOS's, and one I'm interested in but having a hard time finding information on is Intel. So I was wondering if there may be someone out there who could tell me about the job of working intel, your typical day deployed, your typical day back home, just what the job is all about. I'm not looking for the top secret security clearance info, I just wanna know more about the job itself and what you do in it. The other things I'm interested in is MP, artillery, infantry and armor, so I'd appreciate any info on those as well.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate anyone's input.

A bit more of a profile other than first and last name would be helpful....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
    Also, utilize the search bar....these MOS's have been covered before.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My apologies for overlooking that, I put up more of a profile. Thank you both.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=77236

This is a sticky in the Ask A Marine forum.

Always capitalize "Marine."

Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post
    Always capitalize "Marine."
    Unless you're talking about a marine mammal or something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Unless you're talking about a marine mammal or something like that!
    I stand corrected.

Definitely do a site search for intel and you will find all the answer you are looking for as this has been covered time and time again. After reading everything that you can find, you will still be confused and unsure of the typical things that are done, and this is rightfully so because the daily life, duties, and experiences vary so much from Marine to Marine. But, you can still glean what could be expected, in general, of a intel Marine; 0200 or 2600.

Thread Information